A topic I have been discussing recently and which was featured in an article on Newswise was about the increase that we are seeing as dentists in the Bronx of dental decay particulary among the young due to the high consumption of sports energy drinks. The article was titled " A Bronx dentist warns against the overconsumption of high energy 'sugar based' sports drinks." It worth a read. Apart from that glad to have found an interesting website like wikia to discuss dental issues. David Pinkhasov, DDS rightfamilydentalny.com
What's on your mind?
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
- Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
- Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
- Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
Welcome to Discussions!
This is the place to talk about your favorite topic, to share news, theories, ideas, and to connect with others.
To learn more about what you can do here, check out community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Discussions
If you're an admin on this community, read more about how you can customize your Discussions and set up guidelines for contributors: community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Admin_and_Moderator_Tools_in_Discussions